Outdoor Landscape Lighting Fixtures – LED Engineered Wall Light
The LED Engineered Wall light is constructed of solid-bronze with a flat copper bracket for easy flush mounting under capstones, between courses of block and under railings.
LED Engineered Wall Light Dimensions:
- Body: 6.0″ wide x 1.1″ tall x 1.4″ deep
- Bracket: 3.0″ wide x 4.6″ deep
LED Engineered Wall Light Lamp Specifications:
- CEWL5CB: 12V T-3 10W glass wedge-base xelogen halogen lamp (10,000 hr.), (rated 18W max.) Lamp included. Note for units produced prior to 12/10: 18W T5 lamp may also be used, but requires slight fixture modification (see technical note).
- CEWL5LED1: Integrated LED board thermally bonded to fixture casting.
LED Engineered Wall Light LED Life:
- Estimated Life (L70: 60,500 hrs., 5-year warranty
LED Engineered Wall Light Power Specifications:
- Input Power: At 12 volts AC – 3 watts; at 12 volts DC – 3.6 watts
- Input Voltage: Accepts 8 to 18 volts (AC or DC). For DC operation, unit is polarity independent.
- Input Current: 0.26 amps
- Power factor: 0.80 +/- 0.10
- Surge Protection: TVS Transient Voltage Suppressor (36V)
- LED Current Regulation: 5% across voltage range
LED Engineered Wall Light Output:
- Light output from LED array: 105 lumens (avg.)
- Light output from luminaire: 75 lumens (avg.) (8 – 15% greater for DC)
- Luminous Efficacy: 20 – 30 lumens per watt
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2,700° K (avg.) (warm white)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85 typical
LED Engineered Wall Light Operating Conditions:
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 120° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Moisture Protection: conformal coating assembly (except LED lens)
- Thermal Management: Assembly is thermally bonded to fixture body; LED Junction: 63.0° C @25° C ambient
LED Engineered Wall Light Component Details:
- Light Source: (2) Nichia LED’s with constant current driver
- No electrolytic capacitors, includes all high-temperature components
LED Engineered Wall Light Listings:
- UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations (Incandescent version only – UL Listing for LED version expected in late 2011).
- This product complies with FCC Class B emissions standards for residential environments.
LED Engineered Wall Light Construction:
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Bracket: Solid copper with two mounting holes.
- Internal Reflector: mirrored aluminum reflector
- Lens: Frosted soda lime glass
- Socket Assembly (CEWL5CB): High-temperature wedge-base socket
- Wiring: Tin-coated #18-2 No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. lead)wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve
Check out the Related Items section for other Engineered Wall Lights, LED Engineered Wall Lights, or lamps that can be purchased.