– Solid Bronze Shroud, Body and Stake
Dimensions and Weight:
– Knuckle and Body – 10″h x 2.5″dia – Fully Extended
– Stake – 8.5″h
– Weight – 5 lbs.
– Lamp – 12V MR-16 (50W Max.)
– Lamp Not Included
– Body – Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
– Knuckle – Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously Adjustable, Secured with 303 Stainless Steel Philips Head Screw
– Shroud – Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
– Stake – Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
– O-Rings – Silicone Rubber
– Lens – Convex Borosilicate Glass
– Socket Assembly – High-Temperature Ceramic Socket with Solid Nickel Contacts (To Mate with Solid Nickel MR-16 Pins), 316 Stainless Steel Internal Contact Spring, 304 Stainless Steel Lamp Spring, Aluminum Heat Reflector
– Wiring – Tin-Coated No-Ox Marine-Grade Wiring (Inside Fixture and External 25′ Lead); Socket Wire Crimped and Soldered to Lead Wire Using Tin Solder and Tin Crimps Protected with Waterproof Shrink Tubing and Fiberglass Sleeve
Record tag not included.